Thoughts on Human Papyrus below:
- Same basic features as Sans has, except long and handsome. So same wavy dark hair, same complexion, same sharp nose, same toothy grin, etc.
- Much younger than Sans, closer to 20. Also is full of zest for life, so he doesn’t look like he’s taken a brick to the face.
- Actually brushes his hair. Brushes it constantly. Uses a lot of MTT-brand hairspray (is there glitter in there???) Never used to part it to the side like that, but now he wants lush, shimmering shoujo hair like MTT has.
- Clean-shaven. He exfoliates daily and wears facial masks, so his face is clear and as soft as a baby’s buttcheeks.
- He was told you should dress for the job you want, not the job you have. So he’s LARPing a Royal Guard right now with his homemade costume. It’s made out of old padding, paper mache, and paint. It’s not tape, it’s ADHESIVE REINFORCEMENT. The gloves are rubber dish gloves. The shorts are cutoff jeans.
The only part that’s not visibly recycled from something else is the cape. It’s a little worn out, but it’s actually pretty nice quality fabric and he doesn’t know how Sans managed to get his hands on it.
- His appearance is really goofy and childlike to other adults. While people in the Underground commonly repurpose clothing and materials, they’re not really sure what style Pap is going for. A casual football player? Some kind of superhero? It’s… a little silly and no one is convinced it’s anything close to Guard armor, except for the human.
- On the other hand, underneath the cosplay is someone who’s very fit, trains constantly, and is in peak physical form. He’s not beefy like some of the other guards might be. (Someday though!) But he’s got an actual soldier bod. He… kinda looks good.
- He is 110% the kind of guy who takes selfies in the mirror while lifting his shirt up and showing off his abs.
Papyrus (c) Toby Fox
I would like to see that part... can you try to draw it?
i can't even
You have created the perfect lovable dork. Between this and your Sans doodles, I think we have reached peak lovable dork. (Sorry, Balrog. You're still the best giant toaster man.)
By the way, those are some choice hair-sparkles. Even Emil Vasterstrom would be jealous. (Incidentally, have you gotten back into SSSS yet? It's gooood.)
Maaan it's getting so good though! And it seems like it's pretty close to finishing?? The ghosts are a really cool addition since where I last left off.
I don't know how the fans find this info, but I think they've been saying the story actually has several more chapters to go.
And then there's "City of Hunger," the alternate-universe sci-fi early-Final-Fantasy-ish RPG the creator's been working on in place of the Wednesday updates.
I don't know when this woman sleeps.
I didn't know about City of Hunger... I'll have to check that out too. I never read her earlier work, The Redtail's Dream, despite wanting to. Have you read that one at all?
He's so handsome